Unfortunately, given current circumstances, we have had to postpone our March workshop. Please see below for our revised list of workshops.
11-12 June, Tyson’s Corner, USA
Digital health: exploring the regulatory and HTA landscape – how are companies and agencies leveraging AI and digital technology to improve decision making?
- Discuss how agencies and companies are currently developing the role of digital technology in the development, review and reimbursement of medicines
- Identify how to best manage the uncertainty as to how agencies will respond to the growing use of innovative digital technology
- Recommend areas of work that could allow digital health to maximise its potential within a fit for purpose regulatory and HTA environment
15-16 September, Bogota, Columbia
Effectiveness of the regulatory approval process – moving from performance excellence to operational excellence
- Discuss what is required beyond measuring just time to
understand a regulatory authority’s performance and how this can be utilised by agencies to improve their effectiveness
- Identify comparative measures of effectiveness that could allow for cross agency learning
- Make recommendations on a common set of key indicators across authorities that could be used as a measure of effectiveness
30 September – 1 October, Surrey, UK
Regulatory and HTA interactions in the development space – is this enabling better evidence generation, improved probability of success and patient access?
- Discuss the current and future of role regulatory/HTA and HTA/HTA initiatives for interactions within and across jurisdictions
- Identify through case studies the key areas and types of interactions between stakeholders which are seen as effective models
- Understand the value they bring to enabling improved decision making by stakeholders and what can be learnt across jurisdictions