Globalisation of pharmaceutical markets has accelerated the rising need for quality information on the development and registration of new medicines in growth and emerging countries. CIRS’ GEMM Programme can help you to progress in these fast-growing markets by providing comparative data and information on the evolving regulatory environment.
The Programme collects company data annually on product characteristics, country characteristics, registration and rollout timelines, and factors influencing patient access to medicines in 19 countries and one regional alignment initiative across Asia, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The data is anonymised, aggregated, and analysed, resulting in an industry-wide picture of the regulatory landscape in each country against which your organisation can be benchmarked.
Annual deliverables of the Programme include:
- Main report, aimed at Global Regulatory Leads, Policy and Intelligence
- Executive summary report, aimed at Management and Policy and Intelligence
- Country-specific summary reports, aimed at Regional Affiliates
- Online analysis tool enabling interactive and secure interrogation of the Programme dataset
- Industry Discussion Meeting to review trends and discuss new analyses
- Company-specific analyses* to address participants’ reporting needs
- Insight seminars* to provide updates on CIRS’ activities and discussions on topics of mutual interest related to this programme
* Upon request and subject to availability