- About Us
- Past Workshops
- CIRS Activities
- UMBRA Initiative
- Member Login
- Contact Us
- R&D 31: Review Times – Is There Still Room For Improvement?
- R&D 36: The Impact of the ICH E5 Guideline on global drug development
- R&D 37: Adoption of the ICH E5 Guideline in Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- R&D 38: Stakeholder Communication
- R&D 39: Regulating Personalised Medicine
- R&D 40: Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics in Drug Development
- R&D 41: Regulatory Performance
- R&D 42: The Changing Regulatory Environment: Perception and Reality
- R&D 43: Current Strategies in Global Drug Development
- R&D 44: Global Drug Development and Regulatory Review: Is There a New Paradigm?
- R&D 45: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Factors Affecting the Timelines for the Authorisation and Availability of Medicinal Products
- R&D 46: Building Quality into Regulatory Activities
- R&D 47: Emerging Markets: South East Asia and the Western Pacific
- R&D 48: Emerging Markets: The Middle East and Africa
- R&D 49: Emerging Markets: Latin America
- R&D 50: A Cross-regional Comparison of the Regulatory Environment in Emerging Markets
- R&D 51 Characterising the influencers of submission Lag Time for medicines in the Emerging Markets
- R&D 52: New Drug Approvals in ICH Countries 2003–2012 – Focus on 2012
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents.
If you do not have it installed please click on the icon below.