Slide of the Month
WHERE TO MEET US
Attendance at upcoming meetings and conferences
- PharmaVision 2017: Reinvigorating Indian pharma with incremental innovation, better regulatory compliance and enhanced global reach; 6 September 2017, Hyderabad, India; 8 September 2017, Mumbai, India
- ANVISA Knowledge Week; 20-21 September 2017 Brasilia, Brazil
- Copenhagen Centre for Regulatory Science (CORS): Transparency in regulatory decision making – opinions, examples and perspectives; 2 October 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
- TOPRA Annual Symposium 2017: Collaboration, strategies, solutions; Global regulatory approaches to improve healthcare; 3-6 October 2017, London, UK
- Sindusfarma: Risk-based approaches to accelerating regulatory submissions and approvals; 17 October 2017, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Our most recent publications
R&D Briefing 63: HTA process mapping
R&D Briefing 62: New drug approvals in ICH countries 2007 – 2016
Bujar M, McAuslane N, Walker S, Salek S. Evaluating quality of decision-making processes in medicines’ development, regulatory review, and health technology assessment: A systematic review of the literature. Front Pharmacol. 2017 Apr 10;8:189. doi: 0.3389/fphar.2017.00189.
Liberti L, Bujar M, Breckenridge A, Hoekman J, McAuslane N, Stolk P, Leufkens H. FDA facilitated regulatory pathways: visualizing their characteristics and authorisation timelines. Front Pharmacol. 2017 Apr 3;8:161. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2017.00161.